Monday, May 30, 2011

Conversation with my Dog


Man, sometimes Bennie gets on my nerves. He's a perpetual 4 year old, and our converations when they're not one-sided on my end constantly repeating, "Nooooooo!" go something like this:

Bennie: "Can I go outside?"

Me: "No. You went outside five minutes ago."

Bennie: "But I want to go outside. Can I go outside?"

Me: "NO! You only want to spy on the neighbor's cat and cause trouble. No, you cannot go outside. Sit down."

Bennie: "But I want to go outside. Can I go outside?"

Me: "NO! You cannot go outside. You're only trying to start a fight with Kit-Ka (the cat)."

Bennie: "But I need to go outside. I have to pee. Can I go outside?"

Me: "No. Now shut up."

Bennie: "But I really need to go outside. Can I go outside?"

Me: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Now sit down. Stop whining. Kit-Ka isn't even outside anymore."

Bennie: "But I think Kit-Ka is out there. Can I go outside."

Me: "GODAMNIT! NO! YOU. CANNOT. GO. OUTSIDE."

Bennie: "Can I go outside?"

(repeat endlessy)

No comments: