Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I am Lame




I AM LAME. I just realized I've failed to post--so my offering is this adorable picture of Bennie. This is not like me. I have no excuses, but I do have several post updates.

Firstly, Invisible Man contacted me, not once but three times via phone. I've decided to be "slightly friends" with him, because that's all I can do.

Refresher: Let us NOT forget that he didn't write/contact me for three months because of his "depression," but being me, I couldn't hate him for his shortcomings. Having said that, I'm not going backwards. He can be a friend.

Besides there's more. There's the "recent flirtation" situation let alone a dude from Jackson Hole, but I digress.

I just had to catch everyone up and prepare for the next post: "Is Archie Bunker Dead or does Nate have a Secret Biggot in her Life?" Stay posted.

No comments: