Friday, February 25, 2011

New Invention for the Double-chinned Ladies




Got Chin?

I do. Always have. Even when I was toothpick thin. It's a family genetic thing we inherited from our parents. It's where the neck just sort of disappears into our chin. Pretty cool huh?

The on-going joke I use is, "I've got more chins than a Chinese phone book," bada-boom!

And the COOLEST thing is, the older I get, the more it droops. Someday, maybe my chin will rest on my boobs which in turn will rest on my knees when I'm sitting.

To combat this, meet the . . .

Double Chin Eliminator--

Well, on the phone to Jen the other day, I came up with a notion. Wouldn't it be cool if your turtleneck would stay up and hide that double chin?

How about you had a piece of velcro sewn to the inside of your turtleneck. Then you could take another piece of the matching velcro and tape it to your chin-line. Attach both pieces of velcro and what happens? The extra chin/s disappear. Viola, I'm a genius, right?

I wish it were that easy, because I have a new date with "New Guy," our first, since talking on the phone.

Yes, you heard that right. More later.

No comments: